Gallos is the third mission in Settlers 6. It focuses on war.
New Features Introduced/UnlockedEdit
- A warring faction that is a town
- Seizing carts
- Sheep and wolves
- Battling Rams (only used by the enemy and the player if you capture it without instructions as to how to use it)
- The unreachable harbor's name is the same as the faction you are at war with.
- You can reach it by seizing the Baron's battling ram for yourself.
- If you send the gold to the baron, you can complete the quest and get the money by capturing it on the way.
- If the territory outside of the harbor is sealed, the cart will stay inside the Baron's city forever.
- Vice versa if you seal off the Baron's territory leading to his city.